Code 3 Los Angeles
We’ve been changing lives with our one-of-a-kind functional fitness programs since 2011. Experience the Code 3 difference.
- • 50′ Pull up rig with 4 built-in squat racks in Classroom
• Small rig and extra squat rack in Open Gym area
• 3 Olympic Weightlifting platforms with competition bars & bumper plates, pulling blocks, and jerk boxes
• Dumbbells from 10 to 100#, & kettlebells from 12 to 110#
• Medicine balls, slam balls, and GHD
• Concept 2 Rowers, Assault Bikes, and Ski Ergs
• Gymnastic rings, climbing ropes, and parallettes
• 60′ outdoor turf
• Heavy tires, sleds, farmers carry handles, and sandbags
• Mobility tools and warm-up area
• Locker rooms with showers
Code 3 Athletics Gym Tour
Class Schedule & Gym Hours
What sets Code 3 Athletics apart is the diverse knowledge and experience of our coaching staff.
We have over 25 years of combined training experience and countless hours of extended education and additional training. Besides holding certifications from CrossFit, NSCA, USA Weightlifting, and NASM, we have years of experience in personal training and commercial gym management.
We are proud to have trained Master’s and Regional level athletes as well as successfully helped our members achieve their personal goals for weight loss, lifestyle change, and competitive sports.
Head Coach / Co-Owner
Coach / Co-Owner
Coach / Personal Trainer